Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Reply to (Freshwater)

Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is enabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use markup in your posts. Anonymous postings are allowed, so you may choose any unregistered name to post under.

Username

Subject

Post Icon

Email all replies to my real email address

I want to preview my post .

In response to:

Poster: gottumguide
Subject: Re: Salmon River water flow 9/7- 1800cfs

Well the fishing was great this past Labor Day, however the catching was a bit slow. Each trip we managed a couple of fish- but pretty slim pickings. However a good time was had by all. The Kings were all fairly large. Here's a picture of a proud 14yr old(Mike) to take back to school this week- Note: nasty lamprey left its mark http://theriverguide.com/images/mikeandjr.JPG
What a great stretch of DRY weather we had. Great temps and plenty of sun. It certainly looks like it's taking a turn for the worse. It's already raining heavily and as most of you know the river is going up(1800cfs). Hopefully it will drop by the weekend. But hey you never know!
Good luck guys
Please be careful-fish with a friend-wear your korkers- don't take risks-stay along the edges-that's where the fish will be hanging anyway

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright