Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Reply to (Fishing Destin Florida )

Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is enabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use markup in your posts. Anonymous postings are allowed, so you may choose any unregistered name to post under.

Post Icon

Email all replies to my real email address

I want to preview my post .

In response to:

Poster: FlyGuy
Subject: Re: Gheenoe

I have a used RIVER HAWK B-60 for sale in Atlanta. It has navigation lights, bilge pump, trolling motor wiring/connector, electrical panel, swivel seat, & battery box. It's in good condition and ready to fish. Paddle it, or power it with a trolling motor or outboard motor. 15'2" with a 60" beam - extremely stable. $700 w/o trailer or $1,399 with a brand new galvanized trailer. I can email photos.

I'm selling it to buy a new RIVER HAWK B-60 Kingfish Edition boat with elevated front and rear decks for stand-up fly fishing from: in Atlanta.

RIVER HAWK boats are built just outside Atlanta. They build 4 models of the B-60 (60" wide) hull: B-60, B-60 Duck Boat, B-60 Pro Caster, & B-60 Kingfish Edition. These boats are wide, roomy and extremely stable for sit-down or stand-up fishing or hunting. No one else, including Gheenoe, builds a boat like this that's 60" wide. Gheenoe's widest boats are 55".

Any of the RIVER HAWK B-60 boats will make you smile. And isn't that why we go fishing?

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright