Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Boats Thread views: 7954 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
2/17/05 03:44 AM
For Sale: Seacraft Master Angler Lefty Kreh Editio [Post#: 1861 ] Reply to this post

I am selling a 2003 Seacraft 20 Master Angler Lefty Kreh edition with Honda 130 HP 4-stroke motor. I have just recently taken delivery on a couple of Regulators and just don't need the Seacraft any longer. She is one great little boat and the perfect nearshore/inshore craft for anglers here in the Destin area or anywhere in the panhandle region. Fighting Lady Yellow hull with bootstripe, coaming bolsters, forward dry storage with livewell, rear livewell, center console with windshield and grab rail, 2005 Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/bottom machine with transom transducer, VHF radio, leaning post with removable back rest and four rocket launchers, cooler, under-gunwale rod racks, forward in deck storage locker, high speed electronic trim tabs, 80 gallon fuel capacity, aluminum trailer is included and, as the boat has always been dry-stored, the trailer has almost no miles on it. Engine has 414 hours on her and runs like a top with absolutely amazing economy. Asking 28,500. OBO. I have photos and the boat may be viewed at Legendary Marine in Destin (at the base of the mid-bay bridge. Contact directly angryfishcharters@aol.com

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright