Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Freshwater Thread views: 5980 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dtindell
(Angler)
5/13/01 07:57 PM
trout lures [Post#: 241 ] Reply to this post

We have a Wallmart in our area and years in the past I was buying lures from there and one that I favorite was the "Ugly Ducking" hand made of Balsa Wood which in the water it will float, but there some that designed to sink. This year I come to find out that they don't carry them, they were pulled and the clerks don't why they were! So, I asking if there is anyone out there can tell me where I can buy them. They were selling them for about $3.49 ea. Oh by the way I live in Mechanicsburg, PA area between Hershey and Gettysburg, PA to give you a point of reference.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
6/29/01 09:10 PM
Re: trout lures new [Post#: 304 / re: 241 ] Reply to this post

pa fisherman--we have thousands of miles of trout streams in georgia and I have fished many times with a wide variety of lures.I my opinion the panther martin with a bright gold blade,black body with yellow dots will
outfish any trout lure.I have a few trout mounted,all caught off this lure,my best rainbow is 24" and 6 lbs.
I actually have worn out fellow anglers throwing spinner baits for bass using my panther martin only!
I have caught hundreds or more trout over a 30 year period --also I always take my trout tackle with me to florida
and have caught a variety of fish with this awesome lure.#6 is the biggest and best size.I am a civil war buff
and I believe there was a battle in your town?good fishing,

john stone

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright