Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 3468 *Threaded Mode

Capt_Jay
(Angler)
2/8/03 02:36 PM
Notes from Feb 5th [Post#: 1041 ] Reply to this post

Folks, time is running for catching those stripers! We had a one person party on the 5th & he spent the morning with us casting for stripers in the birds. Mr. M. was fishing with light tackle & had a fish on most casts. When he brought a fish to the boat...there would be 3 or 4 MORE FISH FOLLOWING the one that was hooked. The fish caught were in the 12-30lb. range. The other scenery was good too as we saw hundreds of birds & a few whales. We still have some open dates but like I said...TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Give us a call at 252-473-1281 or 252-423-0129 or e-mail me to book a trip before you are saying "I wish I would have..."
Capt Jay Roberson
info@seaductioncharters.com
www.seaductioncharters.com

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
2/8/03 08:39 PM
Re: Notes from Feb 5th new [Post#: 1042 / re: 1041 ] Reply to this post

Where abouts is all this fishing taking place. Here in NY the season ended Dec 15. I might take a winter break if the fishin is that good.
Dan
in Massapequa

Capt_Jay
(Angler)
2/9/03 05:26 AM
Re: Notes from Feb 5th new [Post#: 1043 / re: 1042 ] Reply to this post

Dan, the fish move up and down the beach with the water temp, food , exc, we cover a lot of ground looking around to find then . we give 100% to make our party happy and find the fish just look for the boats good luck give me a call if you want to book the boat thanks Capt. jay roberson keep checking the web site. www. seaductioncharters.com

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright