Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2359 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Redfish Charters
(Unregistered)
4/29/03 03:25 AM
What reds are biting [Post#: 1148 ] Reply to this post

Wow, the fish cooperated with lots of guides for the Babes On The Bay tournament held this past weekend. My girls just wanted to catch redfish and they did just that. We came in with 9 reds and they didn't want to enter them, they just wanted to eat them. The tournament is fun any way you look at it. My reds were caught in rattlesnake hole on Estes Flats and in the Klondike area. We caught them on live mullet and the reds didn't seem to want the fresh dead or live shrimp that I was trying to feed them. So their appetite has changed again. Remember to wear your sun screen since the weather is getting hotter and hotter and that sun beams down. Smart Shield is my sun screen of choice, since it doesn't affect the bait when handling it baiting your hook if you have it on your hands. "Good catching to you". Capt. Charlie Newton www.redfishcharters.com 800 862-7987
On another note check out my wife's new business of creations from real antlers and horns. www.antlershornsetc.com

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright