Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2012 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Redfish Charters
(Unregistered)
5/11/03 04:26 PM
Awesome Reds [Post#: 1167 ] Reply to this post

The reds are on a rampage again. I think they change their appetite to see if we can figure out what they are hungry for today or this week. The only thing that they are hitting on this week seems to be small crabs or large ones broken up into pieces. I have tried everything from fresh dead shrimp, live shrimp, finger mullet, and mud fish to no avail. I have found them in several places, the flats behind Mudd Island, the outside beach of Traylor when the wind permits, a lot of big reds are coming into Lydia Ann Channel beside the lighthouse. I hope you have great luck this week catching the most awesome fish in salt water in my opinion. "Good catching to You" Capt. Charlie Newton www.redfishcharters.com 800 862-7987 This Tuesday May 13, 5:30 p.m. is the Business Expo at Paws & Taws, my wife and myself will be there with a booth to show off her horn creations, www.antlershornsetc.com and probably even bring a mounted red also. Be sure to come out and take a look. See you there!
-----

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright