Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2128 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Hind Sight
(Unregistered)
5/16/03 02:15 PM
Heading To Port Renfrew [Post#: 1175 ] Reply to this post

Just busting at the belt to get going we have loaded the boat at Sooke harbour Marina. We will head up to Renfrew for the weekend and do some smelting, but the main reason are the crabs, no not the ones in the bars. It is one of these trips where you are so excited that you do not care what you leave behind as long as you have a rod and a pot to cook the crab in and the pot works as a fry pan for the smelts. Well this use to work when i was not married. WOW what a change. Use to take beer and a pot and small propane stove,,, Now its the house.... Nothing worst than wanting to get going and waiting for some one like the wife. Thats what i am doing now. Any how it should be a great trip, the wind is a little heavy here in Sooke, but I just put the hammer down and go. I will let you know how the fishing was, there are fifteen of us going altogether. Just me and my wife in the boat. May try the old ran out of gas thing on the way up HEHEHE. If you ever come up the Vancouver Island at least the West coast give us a call we can tell you where to go to get that fishing feeling. Yes I do own a charter business, but we just like to see anglers getting out on the water be with me or your own boat no matter. I fish because I love it. Port Renfrew is only two hours from Victoria BC. Look up Renfrew on your comp. Have a great weekend its a long one up here in Canada.

I Wish You Bent Rods and Blistered Palms
866-642-7393 TF

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright