Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2471 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Redfish Charters
(Unregistered)
5/29/03 04:53 PM
Cut Mullet & Reds [Post#: 1201 ] Reply to this post

Good news again this year, the larger reds are showing up. This week we have seen several oversized redfish tagged. Last year was the same way. Looks like our Texas Parks & Wildlife refurbishing programs are working. This week I caught my reds on cut mullet. If you read my fishing reports regularly then you know I stress to be prepared and take more than one type of bait. You never know on a given day what they will be hungry for. I found the reds in Buns Hole, behind Mudd Island and on the Klondike. You have to keep moving and looking to find them. They aren't congregated in any one place. With all the summer boat traffic arriving, PLEASE remember boating safety rules, especially NO WAKE zones in the harbor areas, and when you find the fish and limit out poll out of the area or troll out slowly so others can continue to fish and enjoy catching the same as you did. "Good Catching To You" Capt. Charlie Newton www.redfishcharters.com 800 862-7987

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright