Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2863 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Hind Sight
(Unregistered)
5/30/03 04:58 PM
Swiftsure Banks/Port Renfrew [Post#: 1203 ] Reply to this post

Port Renfrew Fishing Report

By John Wells
www.hindsightfishing.com
Email: john@hindsightfishing.com

30 May 2003
Get out and fish, Port Renfrew is coming on strong. This weekend will see good numbers of fish coming into the local marinas. The bottom fishing is outstanding with limits of lingcod reported. Halibut keep coming in from Carmanah, although this should slow as we see the chicken ranch pick up in the next week. Chinook fishing has already picked up and a report of limits is common.
Port Renfrew is your Gateway to the best fishing and Eco tours found in Canada. Renfrew is only two hours out of Victoria, but take your time and enjoy the scenery.

Port Renfrew offers visitors an opportunity to see what British Columbia has to offer in wilderness that is not disturbed by over crowding. Come on up and experience the beauty that Port Renfrew has to offer.

New Restaurant open in Renfrew…

Coastal Café is now open in Port Renfrew. This restaurant is a great place to sit back and relax with great food and beer. I highly recommend the Coastal Café to my clients who are looking for that filling meal after a busy day on the waters.

For this occasion we are offering a full package with Hind Sight charters, you will have three day’s of power fishing on Swiftsure Banks, Dinners at Coastal café plus box lunches, and three nights at Fishermen’s Guest House I will even throw in Licences. Only one available for Halibut and Salmon.

Price based on four anglers $4500.00cnd

Congratulation to all that helped get Coastal Café up and running

I wish you bent rods and blistered palms

John Wells

866-642-7393

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright