Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2154 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

HindSight
(Unregistered)
6/18/03 02:47 PM
Last report [Post#: 1227 ] Reply to this post

Well anglers this will be my last report as I will be in Port Renfrew for the next two months catching halibut and King salmon. I spend the summer chartering on Swiftsure Banks, this leaves me no time for a report. I can tell you from the reports I have from the commercal king fishery that the fishing is going to be better in regards to size. Last year was fantastic and you could not get any better fishing, so when they said this season will be better I said no way. Well the fish are bigger so I gather we are going to have a great year in fact the best on record. The commercal fleet finished in two days. This is unheard of as only eighty boats took part in the fishery. All troll)

The coho are so thick that you need to look for places they are not so you can get to the Kings. Oh what a problem :} We look forward to a Coho opening on the 1st of Aug if not sooner.

The halibut are just crazy, one drift and 12 fish.
We only have a few days left for Swiftsure, get in on this once in a life time trip.

I wish you all bent rods and blistered palms
John Wells & Angela King
1-866-642-7393

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright