Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2425 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Hindsight
(Unregistered)
11/24/03 02:11 PM
To Bad the season is over [Post#: 1373 ] Reply to this post

What a season we had in Port Renfrew. Record number of King salmon and Silvers, if we get any more Silvers we will need more rivers. It was an out standing season and I would like to hear from anyone who fished this area off Vancouver Island Canada. The halibut fishing was the same as every year GREAT. We had to many anglers and not enough boats, boy is that a nice problem to have, most anglers that where left at the dock had not made reservations. Please if you think you are coming up to British Columbia Canada for a road trip and plan on Visiting the West Coast of Vancouver Island, make a reservation for a fishing trip. We had many anglers coming up for a drive from Victoria only to see all the boats coming in with limits of fish. This drove them nuts as we could not find boats. I am running a trip on Ebay, look under Fish Port Renfrew. You can see from the pictures what I am talking about. This happens every day from June till Sept.

At this time we are fishing in Sooke for winter chinook or Black mouths, it has been good so far this week with boats limiting out.
I wish you bent rod's and blistered palms
John Wells
www.Hindsightfishing.com

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright