Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 3161 *Threaded Mode

Fishbuster
(Unregistered)
12/6/03 08:42 PM
Keeper Gag & Red Grouper,Mutton Snapper:Naples,FL [Post#: 1379 ] Reply to this post

I was only able to get one trip out this past week, due to what seemed to be ever-increasing winds and seas. But the one trip out to the 240 ledge area Friday was a good one. Using live shrimp, we caught six mutton snapper, including one keeper, a 24 inch gag grouper, white-bone porgies to 3 pounds, and large triggerfish. We used a small blue runner for bait to catch an 8 pound red grouper. We also caught and released a four foot lemon-shark. I’m hoping for more cooperative weather next week—The fishing has been great so far this winter, when the weather allows us to get out. Find complete info and fish photo album at www.fishbustercharters.com

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
1/27/04 06:58 PM
Re: Keeper Gag & Red Grouper,Mutton Snapper:Naples,FL new [Post#: 1431 / re: 1379 ] Reply to this post

I invented a new lure and would like your input on colors for your are please check out my web action-lures.com.When I was a kid we used a chrome diamond jig ??Thanks Denis

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright