Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2421 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
9/4/05 01:00 AM
Stuart, Florida Inshore-Offshore Report: 09-03-05 [Post#: 2031 ] Reply to this post

Sorry about no August report but lot's of bad press on the St. Lucie River condition has resulted in a slow August for me and many other captains. I am now back at my home AA Marina" on Indian River Drive in Jensen Beach. Lately we have been fishing the inlet area for snook, flounder, redfish, and jacks on incoming tide, live baiting a mile or two outside for kingfish and bonita and also fishing the bridges for snook, black drum, and mangrove snapper. We really have not fished north but once lately catching 3 tripletail to 13 pounds. The quality of the St. Lucie River is a crime and I plan on staying away till things clean up. I will be getting back to some trout fishing north of the Jensen Causeway tomorrow. With the water releases slowing down, we should slowly see an improvement in the water quality in the St. Lucie River but for now it's not healthy.

Good news, starting around September 10th, Catch 22 Fishing Charters will be offering deep sea charters for 3/4 and full day trips aboard my friend's Pacemaker Buddy Lee. Capt. Bud Friedley holds a 100 ton masters and has been fishing offshore for many years. He will also be departing out of AA Marina.

I will be getting back to posting current fishing reports for both inshore and offshore starting in October. For the past year or so I have been posting a fishing forecast which many anglers enjoyed and thanks for the e-mails. They have served it's purpose and it's time for a change.

Capt. Bob Bushholz

http://www.catch22fish.com

(772) 225-6436

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright