Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2066 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Perminus
(Unregistered)
2/23/06 07:26 AM
Fishing Flies -- - US$ 3.25 Per Dozen [Post#: 2144 ] Reply to this post

Hi,

We manufacture high quality fishing flies, and our workmanship can be viewed at www.fliesperdozen.com

Prices:
Our prices are from US$ 3.25 per dozen, and we have special bulk prices, thus you should have NO problem asking. When I get the order list, we discuss and You are sure I will give discounts where possible.

Shipping and Delivery:
We ship all our orders via Courier companies, ie FedEx, UPS and One Worl Courier (OWC) a division of DHL. We prefer OWC since thier prices are most affordable at US$ 30.00 for 0 - half Kg Flies ( approx 250 dozens)
For all orders over 150 dozen we pay for the shipping cost. Orders less than that we request the customer to include the shipping cost when paying.

Turn Around Time:
We tye upto 1000 dozens of flies per week depending on the fly patterns in question. Some patterns take longer than others to finish within one week.

Payments:
We are paypal verified thus its easy to make payments to us using any of your cards or paypal account. Please see our site www.fliesperdozen.com and click ordering.............
Please see: http://www.fliesperdozen.com/Pages/GBL-Ordering/GBL-Ordering.html

Customer Service & Comments:
Please see customer comments on our site. We make a follow up to all our customers to ensure they are happy with our flies and service. To make true our word, we call you from Nairobi Kenya to confirm orders if you so wish.
Please see: http://www.fliesperdozen.com/Pages/GBL-Comments/PComments.php

Please let me know the flies you would like to order. I look forward to your email.

Regards,

Perminus Karanja
Owner - Pepaka Agencies
www.fliesperdozen.com
pepaka_agencies@yahoo.com

Phone:254 721 206 825

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright