Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 3180 *Threaded Mode

Al Paoletti
(Unregistered)
5/24/01 03:12 PM
Going to be in Hatteras 6/26? Want to go fishin? [Post#: 255 ] Reply to this post

I am looking for a few people to help me fill an offsore charter fishing trip I have booked on June 26. The trip is on the charter boat"Triton" which sails out of Hatteras Landing Marina. The captain is Robby Grodzicki. The cost of the trip is $900 plus at least a 10% tip for the mate. The cost is to be divided equally among the people in the charter.
We will be trolling for whatever we can catch. That could be anything from Peanut Dolphin to Blue Marlin. We will try to get some meat to take home and try some sport fishing. We usually do both and have good success at both.
If you are interested, please email me personally at ADPDAD@aol.com. Do not post any questions or comments on the message board. I will need a deposit of $200 to hold your spot on the boat. If for any reason the trip is called off, I will personally make sure you get a full refund promptly.

Looking forward to fishing with you, Sincerely, Al Paoletti

p.s. If you are interested in going offshore fishing any time between June 27 and July 6, let me know. I am game to go anytime I have enough people. I am sure we can find a good boat given enough advance notice.

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright