Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 3136 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

misterdj
(Unregistered)
9/2/01 04:37 AM
with 18.00dlls you can make MILLIONS!! NO BULL! [Post#: 403 ] Reply to this post

You‘ve probably seen newsgroups which start  “I was looking through a newsgroup, just like you are now” I was skeptical at first‘ and I‘ve spent more than that on lottery tickets‘ and contest  I have seen many of them around, Asking for you to send $6 and you‘ll receive $15,000. Well, I‘m asking you to send $18 and RECEIVE WELL OVER $3,000,000.00 (3 million bucks). I know it sounds crazy and out of this world but please keep reading. Here is what you have to do. Follow the instructions CAREFULLY.
1) Get 9 - $2 bills/coins in US dollar and wrap them in separate pieces of paper each saying "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Also your name and address. ( It might be a good idea to wrap the $2 bills /coin in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
2) Put these separate pieces of paper and put them into separate envelopes, sending each one to the names below.
3) Now you need to send this message to 200 newsgroups on the Internet. What you need to do is highlight it all and copy it to tour word pad.once in the word pad paste it and afterwords save it.take the #1 person off the list ( so 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1 etc.) and add yourself at #9. Here are the people you need to send money to.
1) N. Smith 909 S. 7th Ave W., Newton, IA, 50208 USA
2) Chris Adkins, 127 Cupsaw Dr., Ringwood N.J. 07456 USA
3) S. Soudakov Elmshurst House Bromsgrove School Worcs B61 7DuEngland
4) Virju Patel 5814 Aloha Drive, Fort Wayne, IN, 46815 USA
5) Debra Gibbs 9307 Florence Drive, Sturtevant, WI, 53177 USA
6) Linda Brodeur 4730 SW 25 Ave, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 33312 USA
7) Robert Steele Mfg. P.O. Box 22262, Ft. lauderdale, FL, 33335 USA
8) Frank Stiles 5211 SW 27 terr, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 33312 USA
9) Imanol Belaza apt 1448, 482 W San Ysidro blvd, San Ysidro, CA 92173-2444 USA
NOW THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. As you post this letter, to 200 newsgroups and people read and think  “Ah I will join up to this “. And let‘s say only 5 people reply (thats about 2.5% a very low number) That is $10.  Now those 5 people send out to 200 news groups and follow the instructions as your name is at number 8. Lets say 5 people each answer from the 200 news groups, then that‘s another $50  Now if they follow the instructions carefully, your name is at number 6 and you get $250  Now if those 125 people send out to 200 news groups you receive $1,250  And again your name moves up to 5 and you receive $6,250  They now post the news groups and your name moves up to 4 and those people reply.You get $31,250.In turn they post to the newsgroups and your name is at the 3 position, and you receive $156,250. NOW this is where the newsgroups I was speaking about earlier finish, that's it. $6, and 6 places But Your name has still got 2 more places to go yet. So now with your name at 2 you get a whopping $781,250 dollars!!!!!  BUT WAIT, you‘ve got one more place to move up. Number 1. You will receive $3,906,250.00 dollars!!!!!!! Can you grasp how much that is Three Million. --DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---
1)Go to a search engine and search for news groups, message boards, discussions, chat sites.etc.
2) Acces your word pad and select [copy] and then select [paste] when at the news group
.REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (Massage-boards etc.) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200 That's it! .
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the participants and by their CAREFULLY ADHERING to the directions. THE REASON why you must send off the money in the first place is that you create a LEGAL SERVICE and this is not fraud. If you did NOT SEND THE MONEY then you would be committing FRAUD and can be put away, because you are using other people‘s names for your own good.
PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY i promise that this will work as long as you coaperate. As a reminder all currency should be in US Dollars.. Many thanks.

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright