Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2206 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Redfish Charters
(Unregistered)
3/14/02 11:17 PM
Smorgasbord Time [Post#: 663 ] Reply to this post

This is definitely March with the winds blowing like they have been for the past few days. The winds haven't slowed down the fish from biting, actually I think the wind has stirred them up. This week has been smorgasbord time, I have caught a real variety of fish on a variety of baits. I have boated redfish, trout, sheepshead, flounder, and black drum. I hate to admit it but we even caught a hardhead. The types of baits we have been using has varied this week also. We have been using live mullet, cut mullet, live perch, cut perch, dead shrimp, and crabs. It would be hard to say what they are hitting on the best. I did have a really good day using just worms. I have been using a new worm called Tidal Surge www.tsflures.com they are a very durable worm and I found the pumpkin seed with white tail to work the best for me. This week we have brought in two oversized reds one 36" and one 29" and also a 28" today. I'm glad to see the size of the reds increasing. "Good fishing to you" Capt. Charlie Newton www.redfishcharters.com 800 862-7987

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright