Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Saltwater Thread views: 2514 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Poacher Charters
(Unregistered)
4/21/02 11:07 PM
Outer Banks Inshore Report 4/20 [Post#: 721 ] Reply to this post

All this week (4/15-4/20)here on the Outer Banks, we've been lucky enough to have a SW wind flow. Which means warm air temps, calm seas and in the spring, warmer water along the beach. Yesterday(4/20)on my charter boat "Poacher" we enjoyed great action on small blues ,some were South of Oregon Inlet along the beach and at the last of the outgoing tide a nice school showed in the inlet,small blues but good sport. False Albacore (5lbs to 10lbs ) have been scattered down the beach and around the mouth of the inlet,great sport but not much table fare. Bottom fishing (Sea Bass) continues to to be good, you just need a pretty day to get to them. Catch and release striper ( 2lbs to 6lbs) action has been great most mornings ,I've heard reports of 40 fish being taken in a couple of hours along Manns Harbor. Trips available for groups from 1 to 6 people ,2 boats to choose from. For some fishing photos go to my website and hit fishing report. Good luck,Devin Cage www.poachersportfishing.com (252)473-6108

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright