Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Fishing Destin Florida Thread views: 8156 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

fyreplug
(Unregistered)
5/29/02 07:29 AM
Found a site with great recipes!!!! [Post#: 783 ] Reply to this post

HI all... I am always looking for different ways of cooking my catch. I came across this site oneday recently and ordered some of their product. Tried it on Mahi Mahi (dolphin) and maaaannnnn.!!!! it was the best fillet I have had in a long time. I let it marinade for a couple of hours and then grilled it. Before I ordered, I called the company and spoke with one of the rep. Very nice folks. The garlic oil blends that they have are wonderful. Even the one they call the Scorcher. It hits ya in the throat and has a great taste.

Ya need to check it out and try them. You will not be dissappointed. The website address is... http://www.riverwayenterprises.com click on the For Garlic Lovers Only icon and have fun.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. They also have a bunch of recipes. \

Have a great one and happy cooking.

Plug

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
7/29/02 03:13 PM
Re: Found a site with great recipes!!!! new [Post#: 867 / re: 783 ] Reply to this post

Great stuff. Soaked some King steaks in it and grilled them. Absolutely deliscious!! I highly recommend it.

The Chef

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright