Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Fishing Destin Florida Thread views: 6754 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Jayne
(Unregistered)
10/4/02 08:57 AM
New Product - Innovative technology [Post#: 924 ] Reply to this post

Hello Destin FL,

I would like to introduce our Company and our new product. We are Wasber Industries. We are currently marketing a product called the Dial-a-Depth Fishing Float tm. We invite you to view our website. This product was created by a Registered Professional Engineer, and was two years in the design phase. This line-dispensing float is the first of its kind to enter the fishing industry. Please visit us http://www.dial-a-depth.com

Please view the Product info Page, I think you will be interested in just how dial-a-depth works! There are new fishing techniques on this page as well. There is a new “Dancing Worm Technique” specifically for catching bass. Refer to the testimonial page to see just how the first bass was caught using the Dial-a-Depth Fishing Float™ along with other very happy customers.

After viewing the site, please contact me with your opinion we are interested in your comments. Our product will be excellent for catching bass, suspended walleye and crappie. We are already receiving requests from walleye tournament fisherman from Walleyes Inc., and from a number of other professional walleye and crappie tournament fisherman as well. Dial-a-Depth was designed to catch all fresh water fish. And we are seeing an application for salt water wreck fishing. The Dial-a-Depth Fishing Float™ will allow you to fish directly above a wreck, structure or reef, without snagging or breaking your line.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please visit us soon www.dial-a-depth.com

Sincerely,

Jayne Lundy
Marketing Representative
Dial-a-Depth Fishing Float tm
Wasber Industries LLC

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright