Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Freshwater Thread views: 6050 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Jimmy Everett
(Unregistered)
7/16/04 02:46 AM
Lake Fork Report [Post#: 1622 ] Reply to this post

Lake Fork bass fishing has been good with the avg. day having 15-25 fish. The water is pretty clear and the water temp is in the mid 80s.
I have been starting out on humps and points throwing a anglersonline.com strike stick (watermelon) in 4-6 feet of water around grass.
As soon as the sun comes up Im moving out to 20-30 feet of water. Im spending all day out on main lake ridges and humps. When Ipull up on a spot I have two rods ready for each person in the boat. One rod has a carolina rigged 10" to 12" inch worm in blue fleck or black neon. When the fish are feeding on the bottom this is what you need to throw. Pay close attn. to your graph to figure out what the fish are doing.On the second rod I'll have a storm wild eye swim bait in a shad color. Fish these for suspended fish. Throw them out let them fall to the bottom and rip them off and let them swing to you like fishing a little george or tailkicker.
The fishing has been good with fish from 7-10 lbs coming in almost daily and somtimes up to 5 fish in this size range a day. There are a few days where the big ones dont bite but the fishing is still good.
If you would like to book a trip on Lake Fork to check out those deep water bass give me a call at 903-765-3980 or visit me at www.fishinlakefork.com
Thank You
Guide Jimmy Everett

Skeeter, Yamaha, Action Optics, Fun-n-sun Marine and sporting centers (call paul for a new boat 817-279-1991)

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright