Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Freshwater Thread views: 6076 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

"; Jimmy Everett
(Unregistered)
8/3/04 03:09 AM
ke Fork Report [Post#: 1658 ] Reply to this post

Lake Fork is back to normal after the storms we had. During the rain the fishing was great with 30+ fish days. Now the temp. is back up to 97 and the water temp is around 89 degrees for an average of the lake. As of now Im putting around 25 fish a day in the boat with clients upto about 9 lbs.
Im starting the day in 20-30 feet of water and staying in deep water all day. 75 percent of my fish are coming on a zoom ol monster 10 1/2 inch worm. The most productive colors have been blueberry, plum, black neon, and watermelon/red. Im texas rigging this bait with a 3/8oz bullet weight and a glass bead with a 4/0 hook. Fish these baits on humps, ridges, and points. If you find the fish not wanting this in the middle of the day try the same colors in the zoom mag 2 which is their 7 inch model worm. Other baits that is still catching fish are a 4" wildeye swim bait by storm in pearl and a carolina rigged baby lake fork creature in killer craw or watermelon with the tail dyed in chart. dye.
The Fishing has been very good for big bass this summer even during the heat. Hope thisreport helps anyone coming to the lake and if you would like to book a trip I still have some summer dates open and its never to early to book your fall, winter, or spring trip. To book a trip give me a call at 903-765-3980 or visit me at www.fishinlakefork.com
Thank you
Guide Jimmy Everett

Sponsored by: Skeeter, Yamaha, Strike Work Inc. (www.strikeworks.com) and FUN-N-SUN Sporting Centers for a great deal on a boat give paul from Fun-n-Sun a call at817-279-1991 and tell him I sent you

--------------------
Jimmy Everetts Lake Fork Guide Service
903-765-3980
www.fishinlakefork.com

Jump to

Home  Articles Classifieds Top News Fishing Poll 
Top Destinations Weather  

Click here for tackle giveaways and discounts

Fish Clix Banner Exchange  

Webmasters, click here to add this service to your site Copyright